Workshops currently offered
Workshops currently on offer:-
- Do you feel exhausted with all that is expected of teachers today?
- Do you give 100% and more to your job, but leave little time for yourself?
- Do you have difficulty saying NO?
- Do you want more out of life?
Then this workshop is for you!
- Come along and learn how to be more grounded, calm and present in your body.
- Learn how to create strong boundaries and be strong in saying NO.
- Learn how to be able to throw off the stresses, anger and frustration that life throws at you.
- But more importantly, learn the skills to get more out of what you truly want in life.
I enjoyed and benefitted from all areas of this workshop. Sharing and being open with one another was very supportive (What we women need!). It was a very calm, peacful and rewarding day. I would reccomend this workshop to others if you want to experience a calm, relaxing and mindful day.
I loved being able to learn to express myself through colour. I would recommend this workshop to others, particularly people of my age group with similar issues who are not deeply aware.
Children take time to recognize their emotions and the emotions of others. They often struggle to cope with these emotions.
I have developed a set of workshops to assist children to recognize an emotion, how this feels for them and how to manage their feelings.
The skills children should develop include:-
- Developing a sense of self.
- Building confidence and resilience.
- Coping with fear.
- Managing anger
- Coping with loss.
If you feel your child needs support with any of these, then this 5 week workshop is for you.
Mothers are some of the most hard-working people, especially those mums who have children with challenging needs.
Your energies are spent just trying to get through the day and give your children all that they need.
This will leave you drained.
You may have feelings of guilt or frustration.
You may question your abilities.
You may be feeling tense or on edge.
You may need some help in recognising when to step back and have a break.
But most of all you just want some "ME" time to re-energise.
If you can relate to any of these statements, then this workshop is for you.
- Learn how to recognize how you are feeling and to accept this as being OK.
- Learn how to recognize your emotions and how you react to them.
- Become aware of being strong and in the present moment.
- Find out how to safely release the tension in your body.
- Recognize when it is time to say 'NO', enough is enough!
Thanks for inviting me. This workshop was relaxing, informative and open. There was a good combination of talking and other strategies for problem solving.
I would reccomend this workshop to others. I was made to feel welcome and relaxed and able to share my feelings easily with the rest of the group.