My name is Mary Brown and I offer counselling to both adults and children and combine the knowledge and experiences I have gained from my 20+ years of teaching in supporting your child to face the challenges they may have at school and home.
Grief and Loss
This led me to complete studies in the Counselling field. I have been Counselling both adults and children for a number of years now and have conducted various workshops aimed at teachers and parents, as well as currently running workshops for children. I work with adults to help them overcome their fears, grief, anger, etc. both individually and in group situations.
My formal qualifications:-
- Bachelor of Teaching
- Bachelor of Education (Honours - Boys' Literacy)
- Master of Education (Special Education)
- Diploma of Holistic Counselling
- Advanced Diploma of Holistic Counselling
- Graduate Certificate in Artistic Therapies
- Certificate / Trainer in Emotional Literacies
- Practitioner Australian Bush Flower Essences